Snippets from my Ask-The Expert column in MQU
- Applying Binding With Your Longarm or Midarm Machine
- Properly Loading Your Quilt
- Using Specialty Threads
- Tensioning the Quilt
- Blocking A Quilt
- Straightening Your Leaders
- Turning The Quilt When Quilting Borders
- Preventing Hourglassing
- Help! My Thread Is Breaking!
- The Importance of Stabilization
- Updating Your Clamps
Monday, July 25, 2011
Well, what do you know. I'm going to be on the radio. American Patchwork and Quilting Radio, that is. How exciting, and what a big step forward in the acceptance of machine quilting in the general quilting industry! I feel very, very honored.
Please listen to my interview, which will run from 4:30-5:00 EST today, Monday July 25. The interview is recorded so if you can't catch it live you can listen to it at whatever time is convenient for you. I will try not to sound like a dork.
Here's a link for you! http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html