Monday, July 25, 2011

Hooray! Machine Quilting Will Be Featured On American Patchwork and Quilting Radio!



Well, what do you know. I'm going to be on the radio. American Patchwork and Quilting Radio, that is. How exciting, and what a big step forward in the acceptance of machine quilting in the general quilting industry! I feel very, very honored.

Please listen to my interview, which will run from 4:30-5:00 EST today, Monday July 25. The interview is recorded so if you can't catch it live you can listen to it at whatever time is convenient for you. I will try not to sound like a dork.

Here's a link for you! http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/radio/index.html

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kim!!! Can't wait to listen in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, off to see if I can listen!

    ReplyDelete